Monday 31 March 2008

My tummy still hurts....

So I have food poisoning. Sucks. Today's the first day I can keep food down, and all I had all day was a sandwich and some soup!! On the bright side, I lost 10 lbs. Yay.

So I've given myself until the end of May to sort out my finances. And by that I mean pay my credit cards. Well, most of them. That way, all I'll have to pay will be the car, insurance, and my phone. Yeah, that adds up to about $550 a month. I figure if I can pay off at least most of my cards, I can start paying for the courses I want. And they all start at the end of May, beginning of June. So that's my goal. Hopefully it'll work!! Cross your fingers!!

So looking forward to a few things. Robin's bday in April. Might be going to a concert in Rochester the weekend after that. Meeting Ela's new boy. Maybe he'll bring a friend? And then camping!! Yay, Sauble. It better kick ass.

Ocean?? I've gotta plan that. Now that it's up to me, really, because I have a car, I will deff be going!!!! Anyone wanna come??

Also, I think I'm gonna talk to that boy at work. It's about time. I'm getting tired of just staring at him. He stares back, which is nice. I'm just worried that he's staring because I have a big piece of food on my face or something, not because he's interested. But meh, we'll see. Maybe tomorrow?? If he's in. I'll say "hi". It's a start!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete