Friday 18 April 2008

So a few quick updates.

  • I no longer work for ADT. Not enough work, so they terminated the contract.
  • Might have a super nice new job soon. I go for the second interview on tuesday. It's with Primerica Financial, and I'd be training new employess and be on the management side of one of the 8 new branches being opened. Nice. Apparently I bullshit pretty well, 'cause he freaking loved me.
  • Robin's bday tomorrow night. Finally get to go in a limo. Looking forward to the shit show that we're planning to have. Hopefully it's drama free, but you know how we love drama!!!
  • Gas prices suck. Cost $80 to fill the van. Still, I love the van. The TTC is on strike on monday, so I'm happy I have the van to drive me to my interview on tuesday.
  • My income taxes from 2006 and 2007 are gonna give me a return of just under $2000. Very happy with that.
  • Reformatted my laptop. All files and folders that were the ex's are gone. Pictures are still there, but only because I think it's a sin to delete pics.
  • Not getting the Lasik surgery. My eyes got a little worse, so they can't do it until I stop changing my prescription. So I have to wait another year. Sad.
  • Meeting Ela's new loverboy next weekend. Super excited about this. Have some plans for some of the people to meet him. Not everyone, just a few ppl. Gonna be fun!!
  • Been talking to Kasia more lately. Happy with this development.
  • Taking some high school courses. I already have my diploma, but not enough OAC (or Grade 12 U) to go to uni, so I'm doing some to upgrade. Plan to take: grade 11 math and physics (never took them), grade 12 bio, chem, physics, english, calculus and vectors, and functions. Yes, I have something specific I'm applying for. Sept 2009 is the aim. Far, but necessary, given the amount of classes. Cross your fingers!!
  • Working on bio now. Why didn't I pay attention in class when I first took it 7 years ago??
  • Working with Ela to plan the Thunder Bay trip. Prolly August.
  • Possibly going to Kingston to visit Ela's loverboy (and his friends!!) sometime in May.
  • Super excited about Pat's bday camping in June. Loved it last year, more ppl coming this year. I love that group. Seriously. Drama free, super alcohol filled, and no sleep. And no electricity or water. But super fun!!
  • Loving the weather. Love driving with the windows open. Waiting for Jess to take the top off her Jeep!!

And done. Maybe another update next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment