Sunday 27 April 2008

So the job interview I went to up ended up being kinda pyramid-scheme like. So I def won't be doing that. So I'm still looking. Hopefully this week will work out a little bit better.

So Robin's bday was super good. Party was awesome, limo was fantastic. I've decided that no matter where we go next time, we should have a limo. It was so worth the $35.

Met Ela's guy. I'm pretty sure that's not gonna work out too well. Haha, and I'm pretty sure Ela knows it too. He's just a little too weird and creepy and retarded. But nice. Too touchy. Not just with Ela, either. She'll find better.

So yesterday we went to the Fox. It was supposed to be a dinner to meet the guy, but in the end, it was lots of alcohol and dancing. It was me, Ela, Jan, Jessica, Deanna, Kasia, Tom, Robin, Gavin, Jarx, Krystal, and Ela's friend Jessy. It was pretty fun. The Fox sucks ass now, though, evevn more than before. The DJ sucked, the music sucked, the food changed, and now it's cash only after 10 pm. Not cool. But it was a good time anyways. After that, me, Jessica, and Deanna went to Timmy's and talked until like 3 am. It was good times.

Next weekend me and Ela might be going to Gavin's cottage. I hope we go, it'd be awesome. But if we don't, then I'm gonna go somewhere with my mom and Ela. Maybe Wasaga if it's nice. Haha, maybe Sauble to check it out!! But def going somewhere next weekend.

And then it's Krystal's bday, and I'm not sure if I'm going. I know I did her the favour of making the facebook event and I spent an hour looking for the bar for her, but still. She invited the jackass and his whore, so if they go, I won't go. I can't stop her from inviting him, which is fine, but I won't go somewhere that I know might go badly and I may leave hurt. I don't want to cause a scene at her bday. So I'm not gonna go. So instead me and Ela are meeting Jess and doing something else. Maybe we'll have a midnight swim in her pool!!! Hot tub?? Or I may end up going with Kasia to the Mel C concert in London after all. Or maybe I can go to the show and then meet Ela and Jess at midnight!! Yes, I like that plan!!

And then camping!! So far, my car has me, Jess, and Ela. And I'm hoping to get Deanna to come too. She seemed kinda interested. So I'm gonna work on that!!

And then the weekend after that I'm going to a bday party, and then the weekend after that we're all planning a day at the zoo!! I like it when it's warm and we can all make plans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment