Monday 30 June 2008

Big Apple??

So it turns out that I have one more trip to save for. Apparently, the Mohawk Advertising program organizes a trip to NYC every year. So this year, they leave at midnight on Dec 12-13, and get there around noon on the 13th. Then there's some shopping and tourist time over the weekend. And then starting on the monday, we get tours of the advertising agencies in NY.

Now, at first I figured this was just a random trip, but when I heard about the agency tours, I knew I had to go. It'd be awesome to be able to make some contacts and maybe get a summer job!! I know it may sound crazy, but anything is possible!!

So hopefully it's not too much, 'cause I'm set on going. And both my mom and Ela think it's a good plan, and we all knoe if they agree with me, it's usually a good plan.

So I've volunteered to help organize the trip in the hopes that it might make it a little cheaper for me. The lady in charge hasn't gotten back to me yet, but hopefully I'll be able to help out.

I'm def gonna have to have lots of money, though, because it'd be a great time to do some Christmas shopping. New York must have some great stores and good prices. So yeah, I need money.

I think I plan too many trips. But this one is just too good. So keep your fingers crossed that it's doable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment