Wednesday 2 January 2008

Good times in the last few days!!

So the Christmas dinner at Kasia's house went really well. Rose was here, and she got to meet everyone. And everyone got along, there were no fights, no tantrums. It was good.

And so the food was good. Everyone loved my mom's rice. I love it, and for some reason I never thought to bring it. Mainly 'cause I don't know how to cook rice. Seriously, I have no idea. But so she made it for me, and I just put it in the oven at Kasia's.

And I loved my gift. Krystal got me a Hello Kitty bubble bath, and massive Eyore coffee cup, and the Firefly DVD set, which I am super excited about. I've been wanting to buy it ever since I saw Serenity. I don't know why I never watched it when it was on TV. I should have known that it was by the same guy who did Buffy and Angel, and so I would love it.

But yeah, anyways. So I convinced everyone to come to the club for New Year's. I was still a little iffy about going, but I wanted everyone to come. And they all agreed, and I bought the tickets. Of course, everyone was pretty drunk, so it made it easier to convince people that they really wanted to come to the club.

So the club was actually better than I thought. It was pretty packed, and the drinks were pretty strong, and the music was pretty good. And yes, me and Rose danced on the stripper pole. Yeah, I know, we're awesome.

And then we went to back to Kasia's house. Where we drank and drank and kept going. Until like 7 am. Yeah, Tom was sick. And we had to put Rose to bed. And the rest of us were pretty plastered. I'm not sure how I was still standing, I had tons of booze. I had one spiced rum and coke and two tequilla shots before we left, 8 rum and cokes and one vodka seven at the club, and when we got back I had about 8-10 tequilla shots, two spiced rum and coke, I chugged Rose's super strong vodka and coke, and I had a rye and coke. Yeah, I'm pretty surprised I didn't die.

So yeah, there was a lot of running around and falling over and dancing. And I think I tried to run away at one point, but Jack chased me down in the snow with no shoes on. Yeah, it was crazy. And then I cleaned up Tom's puke with some windex and nail polish remover. And then we went to bed.

Then the next morning, we went to Sizzling Jak's for breakfast. It was yummy.

So yeah, I think Rose had a good time here. We took her to pupusas and to thai food. And she got to meet all my friends and party with us. Now I just have to figure out when to go visit her...maybe a Halifax road trip sometime next year!!

Anyways, I think I need to go to bed now, I have to go to work tomorrow. Super short, not too detailed post, I know, but it's late. So maybe tomorrow or the day after I'll write another post on what's been going on.
Nighty night.
~Susana

No comments:

Post a Comment