Tuesday 25 December 2007

Yeah, I really can't think of a title.

So many thoughts that I can't get out of my head
I try to live without you
Everytime I do I feel good
I know what's best for me
But I want you instead
I keep on wasting all my time
------------

So I lived through Christmas. Yay for me :D

Christmas Eve I worked during the day. Pretty crazy work day, and I so didn't finish berfore I left. So thursday morning is gonna suck. But yeah, so I got home at around 1 pm, went to Price Choppers for some stuff. Helped make dinner, ate around 6:30ish. It was good.

Then we opened presents. I got the Spice Girls cd/dvd set, a ticket to Three Days Grace, $100 cash, a $140 gift card to Old Navy, the first three Die Hard movies, two sets of earrings, the Live Luxe perfume set, and a fantastic hair straighterner.

And then 8 pm came around, and the boxing day specials started on Best Buy. So I bought Angel (seasons 1-3), Buffy (Seasons 1-3), the 4th Die Hard movie, and a 4 GB memory card for my camera. And my mom bought the reciever for the surround sound we have, so now we can hook up the cable box to it. I'm excited about that.

Then there was today. I was really worried, because it would be the first Christmas Day in five years that I don't spend at Anthony's house. But it wasn't too bad. I woke up at about 10 am, and Jack got here at about noon. Then we watched Battlestar Galactica. Pretty good show, actually. So I stole his season one. Hopefully I can watch it, but I don't know. He wants it back before he goes back to Lindsay, but I still have work, and then Rose will be here, and then there's the Christmas dinner and then New Years, and so on. So hopefully I'll finish.

Anyways, and then Ela came over, and we watched a few movies. And then we watched the last episode of the O.C., which was awesome.

And then tomorrow we're going shopping. Ela will be here at 6 am, and the earlier we leave, the better. I'm looking forward to shopping :D

So on saturday is the Xmas dinner at Kasia's. Definitely looking forward to that. And then there's new years. And in the end, I've decided if people don't want to come, I don't give a shit. I'm going, and so is Ela, and Rose, and Kasia, and Tom, and Jessica. And we're gonna have a kick ass time. And Nida and Tatjana may come, because Tatjana really wants to come. And I know Tamara wants to come, so maybe her and Sal will. And Jarx, the one who talked me into going, can go screw himself if he doesn't come. I won't be speaking to him if he doesn't. And Jack, well, go wherever you want. We'll have fun regardless. And so we're going to Body English, so hopefully that's fun. And then we're going back to Kasia's, so that should be good too. And I told her if me and Rose find boys, we're bringing them back to her place. Hahahaha, that's be funny.

And then not to long after that is my Girls' Night. There's gonna be at least like 8 or 9 of us, so it should be good.

And then my bday. Any ideas???? Montreal is the best plan so far, and I've got a few ppl interested. So we might just do that.

And Patrick got a new puppy!!! It's so cute, I want it. And Kasia got Spice Girls tickets, so I getto go :D yay!! It just sucks that I have to pay her mom back for half of it. If I didn't want to see them so bad, I'd say no. I mean, I always take Ela when I get tickets, and never have I made her pay for them. And Bon Jovi and Mama Mia were not cheap tickets. But whatever, I get to see them. So I'll pay.

So yeah, anyways, it's bedtime now. I have to get up super early tomorrow to go shopping.

Nighty night.
Susana.

No comments:

Post a Comment