Sunday 2 December 2007

They say, "Time heals everything." But I'm still waiting.

So the last few days I've been feeling like a horrible, evil bitch. About what I said to Kasia, even though she's okay with it.

Okay, so here's what happened. On thursday night, Anthony msged (or called, not sure) Robin, and asked what was going ok with the Xmas dinner, and if he was invited. So Robin told him that she has nothing to do with the planning, it's all me and Kasia. So that he'd have to ask me. Then she told him that I had a new number. So he asked her for it, and she said she's ask me if that was okay, because she doesn't want me to call her and yell at her after he's called me to yell at me. So Robin calls me, and tells me what happened. And I tell her that no, Anthony can't have my new number. I know he'll get it eventually, but I don't need him to get it so he can call me to yell at me about stupidness. And then I tell her that for the xmas dinner, as far as I'm concerned, he's not invited. But I told her to tell him to check with Kasia, because I'm not about to call him and talk to him.

So then I get a msg on msn from Kasia, telling me that both her and Tom got msges from Anthony asking if he was invited to the xmas party. She said that she can't ignore it and not answer. So she asked me what she should say. And normally, this is where I say, "well, it's up to you, it's your house, I'll still go" and so on. But then I decided I didn't want to bother lying, and it's my event too, so I told her, "Sorry to sound like a bitch, but if he goes, I don't." Now, I haven't said that at all yet. I've maintained that if he's there, I can deal, as long as I have advanced notice. But that's at other people's event, not my own. Me and Kasia aren't friends with him, and it's our thing that we're planning and organizing, so why would we invite him?? Why??

Like, if it was New Year's, and we're at Gavin's place, of course I have to deal with it if he's there. It's not my place, and not my event. But this is something that's mine and Kasia's, and I don't want him there. It's too small, to intimate. I mean, I know there's like 15 people coming, but still. I dont' want to have to be feeling uncomfortable and avoiding people and all that. I want to be able to go and enjoy the even that I plan. And cook for, because I always end up making my food, Kasia's, and sometimes even Tom's too. Thankfully, I don't have to make Anthony's too this year. So me and Ela make all that food, we make like 5 plates. And we get it ready, and it's Kasia's place. And all three of us are okay with him not there, so too bad.

So yeah, I kinda feel bad for leaving him out, but I'm feeling worse about telling Kasia staright out me or him. Now, I know that she was fine with it, and her immidiate answer was that she'd let him know, and for me not to worry about it. Which is great of her, but I still feel bad. I mentioned it to Ela, and she told me to stop being dumb about it, I had every right to say it. And then she went on to tell me that if it did come down to choosing between me and him, they know who they'd choose. But now I feel like I've put them in a situation where they may have to choose.

I don't know. I know I shouldn't worry about it, because they didn't see it that way, but I still worry. Kasia even told me that she'd tell him that she was the reason he wasn't invited, not me. Which is believable, because they've never liked each other, but that seems unfair to her. Sher even told me that she'd deal with ppl like Sal or Matt who might be asses about it, but that also seems unfair. It's great of her, and really, it makes me realy appreciate her more, but still, I can't do that to her.

I just really hope that no one causes any problems at the dinner itself. And that if anyone has something to say about it, they tell me, they don't just go off on her. Plus, if I don't go to the dinner for some reason, they're at least 5 ppl who won't go either. So that would suck.

Anyways, so friday me, Robin, and my mom went to Buffalo. We stayed the night and came back sat. Wow, we bought tons of stuff. Tons. I mean, we even though we hid half the shit in our bags, we still had to pay the taxes on the rest. Yeah, we're awesome. It was a good time, though. We dropped off our bags and went to Honey's to eat. Pizza was awesome. Then we decided to go to Wal-Mart, which was two towns over. So we get there, and it closes in 45 minutes, at 11. So when we're leaving, as it's closing, we ask where the nearest 24-hr wal-mart is. They guy says it's like a five minute drive. So like an hour and three towns over later, we're there. We were there until 2 am. And then we get back to the hotel room, and I look up where Hot Topic and Bath and Body is. So it tells me they're in a mall that opens at 7 am. Yes, 7 am. So we decide we're going there. So after like no sleep, we get to the mall at 7:30. Shop like crazy, and then go eat breakfast. Perkins is good, yummy breakfast. So then we go to the outlets. We shopped so much, that even Robin got tired of shopping!!! And then we went to Target for a little bit, and then home. The line at the border was surprising, 'cause there really wasn't one. We went right through.

So yeah, I'm happy about what I got. I bought some stuff for me (two sweaters, pj pants, a book, shampoo...), but mainly it was for other ppl. I finished xmas stuff for Gaby, Nelson, and Patrick. And I have my mom's bday present, and half of Gaby's. And half of my secret santa's. So if I buy something, that's normally $40, but it's buy one get one free, and I buy one for Nelson and one for my secret santa, do I count that as only $20, since that all I really paid for it?? Or do I say $30, because it's half of what I paid in total?? I mean, technically, it's $20, but am I working on technicalities??

I'm special, I know.

And so I looked for the new Spice Girls CD everywhere in the states, and it doesn't exist!!! But I saw it here, I had it in my hand!! And thankfully, I wasn't by myself, so it's not like I'm crazy. Gaby saw it too. So yeah, my mom went to Cloverdale today, and I asked her to get it for me. I hope they still have it.

Anyways, off to cook breakfast. I completely overslept. With the no sleep on friday night, and Ela didn't leave yesterday until almost 4 am.....yeah, overslept. So breakfast for me, then some laundry. Then a shower....Yeah, I like that plan.

Anyways, later.
Susana

No comments:

Post a Comment