Wednesday 15 July 2009

Everyone should get MuchMoreRetro.

So not much is new with the book. I mean, it's only been 24 hrs since I posted. Plus, I took a break from it and read a bit and started my laundry. And Ela came over, so I took a break and watched a movie. We watched Twister. Such a good movie. And we saw a countdown of the top 10 songs from a soundtrack. It was awesome. Seriously, we spent a good hour singing along to songs that are like 15 years old. It makes the music channel package on digital cable so worth the $7 a month.

I did change the map, though. There were some unnecessary land areas and one bay too many. So that had to change. I really should look into some sort of program that will let me make a digital map. It's a pain in the ass to draw a new one every time I change something. Plus, doing it digitally would allow me to also do a topographical map, which is way too much work for me to do by hand. Anyone know of any programs??

But holy shit, this takes a lot of work. Who would have thought that inventing a world is so time consuming?? Honestly, it gets a little complicated once I try to figure out all the different governments and laws and histories and tradition. But thankfully I managed to download the D&D Monster Manual. I was getting a little lost between all the mythical, fictional, and theological creatures that are out there in the Internet.

So I'm thinking of watching Supernatural. My brother has all the seasons, and I have season one sitting next to me. I kinda want to watch it, 'cause the guys are super hot, but I don't know if the show is any good. Should I watch it?? Maybe I should at least give the first disk a chance, see how it goes. Or at least one episode. I'll think about it.

Anyways, back to writing. Well, researching and creating. Not yet writing, really. But I have random pieces floating in my head, so I might just write them out and get them over with. I can always tweak them later if I need to. But then again, maybe I'm just scared to write it. I find researching comforting and safe, but if I write it, I kinda feel like I'm committed. Maybe I'm crazy?? Yeah, that's probably it.

Okie, bye bye.

~Susana

No comments:

Post a Comment