Tuesday 13 November 2012

Blogging Challenge: Zodiac sign

3. What is your zodiac sign and does it fit our personality?

So I don't know too much about astrology.  I've never been one to check my horoscope unless it's put in front of me.  I have no idea what any of the signs are.

I know I'm aquarius, and I'm right at the end (I think Feb 19th is a different one), but to be honest, I don't know what that means.  So I looked it up...and realized I don't care.

Aquarius has water as the symbol.  I assume that means they like water.  I like water - clear, warm, non-fish filled water.  So I'm gonna say yes, that means it fits.

I know nothing else, and I don't really care to find out.  All the sites will tell me something different, and it's all really a bunch of crap.  But at least I answered the question, right??

Yeah, I know.  I'm awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment