Saturday 6 October 2007

I'm not completely fixed, but at least I'm not broken anymore.

Hallo all. So it's been two months since my last update, and I decided it was about time to write again. More importantly, I decided I was ready to write about my last two months.

So me and Anthony are over. I mean, we were already over the last time I posted, but I was still hopefull back then, and it may have seemed like I was just waiting. Which I'm done doing. I realized I was just waiting almost a month ago, and I have done my best to move on since then. And I think I'm doing well.

On a happy note, at least from where I stand, him and his whore broke up. And you know, it shoudn't matter, but it did. And yes, I was happy when I found out. Regardless of if I had a right to be happy about it or not, I was. And I kinda expected him to call. But he didn't, and I've moved on from that.

So Chris Daughtry's song "Over You" is my favourite song right now. It's funny how it says exactly how I feel. Almost, anyways. I've only seen Anthony twice since I got back, once was for like 30 seconds and only the back of his head, and the second time was for like a minute and a half. And you know, all I felt was mad. Mainly because I'd just found out some things, but I wanted to hit him.

I've decided we'll prolly never be friends. I mean, we weren't before, so I don't see why we have to be now. Plus, I don't think that I could forgive him and ever trust him again, even as a friend.

But yeah, on to other, better, happier topics. So I'm not in journalism anymore. I freaking hated it. So I dropped it. I think I'm gonna do PR. I mean, I loved it before, and I loved working at Fox. I don't know why I didn't do it when I got in two years ago, I'd almost be done now!! But yeah, so I'm currenlty working on the part-time certificate, in the study of human behaviour. I have three online classes this semester (politics, psychology, and sociology), and I have one next semester (political geography).

And so I work full-time now. At ADT Security Services. I work in the installation department. Robin works there too (in another dept), and so does Nicole Prouxl, who I went to high school with (she sits in the same dept with me). It's pretty good. I get paid $13/hr, which is great for someone like me (no rent or big bills). And it's not something that I dread going to every morning. I hate waking up, but work isn't the reason for that. It's just 'cause I'm lazy and want more sleep.

And so now I'm making money. And I'm paying my own phone bill, and credit card bill, and the digital cable here at home. And I have enough money left to go out and stuff. I'm kinda proud of myself for taking care of my stuff now instead of having to rely on someone else. It feels really good, believe me. To be able to go out, and shop, and use eBay, and go anywhere I want to without having to ask someone for permission and for money. I don't know why I didn't do this sooner!!

And I've been doing what I said I would, which was to have more fun. In the two months since I got back from Montreal, I've been to the trailer for a weekend, Gavin's cottage twice (with a big group and a little group), to Collingwood for Kiki's bday, to Ohio to see a concert (Three Days Grace, Sum 41, Finger Eleven), to a few clubs, and to see "We Will Rock You," the musical. It's been pretty good. In my opinion, I've done more in the last two months than in the last two years. And there's so much more planned.

And I'm going to Las Vegas!!! I'm going with Jarx and one of his friends. We're leaving here on Oct 31, and coming back on Nov 4th. It's gonna be so much fun!! I've already booked a day-long trip to the Grand Canyon with Jarx, and a tour of Vegas/Red Rock Canyon by myself!! And we're driving down to the California border to take a pic with the "Welcome to Nevada" sign. A nd I've got Jarx to agree to go to a club!! It was pretty easy, I just convinced him to go to the Playboy Club, because I want to go to the one attached to it. They're on like the 55th floor!! I just want a pic of the view.

So we're not planning on sleeping, because we've got way too much stuff we want to do!!! The plane and hotel are already booked. And no, we're not staying on nthe strip, we're staying right behind a hotel on the strip. Whatever, cheaper and just as close to the action!!

For New Year's, Rose and Carri are coming. I'm so excited!! I miss them so much. Montreal was so freaking good, I wish I'd been able to enjoy it more. And looking back on it now, I'm glad I was there when the whole thing with Anthony happened, it was prolly the best place for me to be. I mean, no one there knew him, no one here knew the ppl there, and I could do anything!! And I mean, it was great to never have to sit alone in my room and feel sad. I always had ppl in there, Carri, Rose, Nigel, Tiffany....always in there!! And they didn't let me sit there and feel bad, they made me go out and party and go clubbing and walk around and go eat and stuff. And we drank more in that month than I did in the last year!!! And look at the pretty boys.....I didn't really learn any french, but really, did I expect to?? Maybe I'll go again next year!!

Yeah, I'm excited about New Year's. Hopefully they do come and we can have a huge party. It's gonna be so good!!

And then for my bday, I want to go somewhere warm. Preferrably the Dominican Republic, but I can deal with almost any other beachy country. I'm determined to spend my bday on the freaking beach. It will happen, I tell you!! It will!!

And then after all that, I think I'm gonna buy me a car. A used one. A van. A caravan. Yes, I'm specific. I'd need one if I want to go somewhere with my mom, and Patrick, and Gaby, and if I want to go camping and all that. I'm determined that by next summer, I will be licensed and on the road in my own car. We'll see how that works out. Technically, I should be able to do it. Unless Jarx calls me and does what he did this time. "So we're going to Vegas, you have to buy your ticket by tomorrow. Let me know." And then proceed to convince me to go. Which I guess wasn't too hard, considering I was dying to go anyways. But whatever, trip's paid, and I don't owe anyone anything for the ticket. Well, $70 to my mom, which is what I had to borrow, but that's really not bad for a $420 ticket!!!

You know, I feel better now. I feel stronger and more independant than ever before. until someone mentiones him. Then I shatter. But otherwise, I'm good. It's been a little hard this weekend, I'm used to having at least two Thanksgiving dinners, even three. But now, it's just one. Worst part is, I loved his family. Seeing his cousing and aunts and uncles. I'm gonna miss that.

Anyways, bedtime for me. I have to get up tomorrow and clean my room and do laundry and homework. I have no clean clothes and I'm falling behind on assignments!! And then monday we have dinner :D Ela's coming over, and so is Amber. It should be good. I'm making cheesecake for the first time!! Keep your fingers crossed!!

Okay, until next time!!

Oh, and does anyone know any single guys?? Blind date!! Hahahaha!!
Susana

No comments:

Post a Comment