Wednesday 10 October 2007

Wow, two posts in two days...

So I might do advertising. Or a graphic design and advertising course. You know, I have no freaking clue. I was supposed to figure this out during Media Foundations. And funny part is, even back then, I was iffy on journalism. But I liked PR and advertising. And I got in to all of them!! Why did I choose journalism???

Anyways, so I made cheesecake. And it was good!! I was so proud of me. It was dulce de leche cheesecake. With whipped cream on top. I'm awesome :D

And so now me and Jack have planned another trip. I know, I said no more extra trips besides Vegas and my bday, but it was just too good. We're going to stay in a yurt at Algonquin Park. It's gonna be so fun!! I wanted to go stay in a yurt for my bday last year, but it was cold and ppl didn't want to come, and so I didn't really plan it. But this time, we decided we wanted to, so we made the facebook event and invited ppl. And so far, it's me, Jack, Kasia, Tom, Jarx, and Krystal. I'm so excited!! I'm so glad me and Jack planned it.

But I didn't invite Anthony. Should I feel bad, or is it okay?? I mean, me and him aren't friends, and I don't even have him on facebook or msn anymore, so I guess I shouldn't, but I kinda do. I dont' feel as bad as I did when we were at the cottage, but that really wasn't me. I don't know, maybe I should just ignore it and not think about him at all. It seems like a better plan. I mean, he already has a new whore (yes, another one), so obviously he's moved on. Or he misses what we had so much that he's willing to jump onto anything without a penis that says hi. You know, I like that theory better. But yeah, so even thought I don't really miss him anymore, I should move past it completely, and stop worrying about him and what he does and how he's doing and everything. I can get to where I can start paying attention to the guys who msg me.

Which reminds me, does anyone know who these guys are?? They tell me that they've found me through a friend, but we have no friends in common. I mean, they add me and start sending me stuff and talking to me, but I have no freaking clue who they are. They aren't all bad looking, but you know, that's not the point. Send me real ppl, damn it, not internet ppl!!

So happy news, I got an 84% on my psychology test!! I'm so awesome that I got it without having to read the book!! I know, I'm amazing. It's a gift. But no, seriously, I'm so happy with me. Yeah, I know, I should have read the book like I was supposed to, but oh, well. Maybe next time I will!!

Anyways, it's 12:30 and I should be heading to bed. I still have to make a post on my psych webct, though, which sucks. But I need sleep. And some clean clothes. I think I shall do some laundry tomorrow. Haha, I've been saying that for like a month. Obviously I have way too many clothes!!!

Anyways, nighty night.
Susana

No comments:

Post a Comment