Thursday 11 October 2007

Blah, blah, blah....

So I work full-time now. At ADT. My offical job title is "Installation Co-ordinator." There's so much work, it's insane!! I have to put together the paperwork for the jobs for the day, and then call and confirm each one. Then I have to check the previous day's jobs, to make sure that they're all active and working. Then I have to do invoices, and then once they're signed, I have to batch them. Then I have to book jobs. And then, if I have time, I have to sort out the order sheets and put them in files. Yeah, it's a lot of work.

But you know, it's fun. I like the ppl I work with, and some of the sales reps are pretty freaking good looking. So it's a pretty good place to work now. I make enough money to do a few things I want. Like trips. I want to go on many trips. So far, there's Vegas and the Dominican, and I want to go to New York. I just have to find someone to go with me. And maybe Banff or Whistler. And maybe El Salvador. And then Macchu Picchu!!!!!!

Anyways, I have a year and a half to get in shape, since I'll need to be fit to go to Macchu Picchu. According to the website, it's not super hard, but it still is a 40-km hike through the mountains. Including three mountain passes. The highest at over 4000 ft!! And then the hard part, a bridge, and then through the Sun Gate into the city. I will do it!!!!!

So maybe it's time I go sign up for the gym. Haha, I should do that soon!!

Anyways, I'm off to walk to the mailboxes with Robin. And to have a smoke.
Bye bye for now.
Susana

No comments:

Post a Comment