Monday 18 August 2008

So I got my schedule today. ...

So I got my schedule today. It’s not too bad. The only suckiness is that I’m in school every single day. So no saving on gas there. But it does leave me tons of time free to work, if I ever get a job.

So it looks like this:

Monday I have Layout from 9-11, then Copy from 12-2, then Applications from 2-4. Tuesday I have Concepts from 9-11, then Marketing from 11-12:30. Wednesday I have Applications from 9-10, then Media from 10-12. Thursday I have Mass Commuications from 10-12, then Marketing from 12-1:30. Friday I have Comm (Langs) from 11-2.

So yeah, it leaves me every afternoon free. Which should help, since I can now tell people my availability when they ask me. And obviously, I’d work weekends too. Which sucks, but comes with working in retail.

But I’m happy wih my schedule. And you know, I’m looking forward to my classes. Thankfully, I was exempted from one of the Comm classes because my score was so high on the test. It would really suck if I had it, ‘cause it was twice a week. So yay for me!!

So tomorrow I have an interview at the Apple Store. I hope I get it, I’d love to get a nice discount on a Mac. I’d so buy a laptop. It doesn’t matter that I already have one, ‘cause the one I have isn’t a Mac. But one day, I’ll have one of each. I will!!

And friday I’m going to an open house for Bath and Body Works at Yorkdale Mall. I’d love to work there too. Everything smells so pretty.

So yeah, my head is still pounding like crazy, so I think it’s bed time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment