Thursday 13 January 2011

30 Days of Truth: Someone who has made your life worth living for

So this one is harder. I guess it depends on what they mean by "made your life worth living for." I'm gonna assume it's not meant in a "I-love-you-so-much-and-I-can't-live-without-you" way, but more as someone who has made your life enjoyable or has helped make your life more fun and interesting. Someone who is there for you when you need them and can cheer you up if they have to. Not necessarily someone you admire, just someone who you can call a good friend.

So I thought about this, and I'm going to have to say two people fit into this for me. I'm going to have to say my mom and Jarx.

I picked my mom because seeing everything she's given up for us makes me want to show her it was worth it. Watching her struggle and deal with shitty jobs and low income and four kids makes me realize that someone out there loves me unconditionally and will do everything she can, and give up anything she needs to, to make me happy and safe and loved. And that makes me want to live my life and do great things and succeed. One day, I hope she'll be able to look at my life and be proud of the person I've become and the things I've done, and she'll realize that what she did meant the world to me.

Jarx...well, I promised him I'd name him in something :p But no, really, he helps. Lets me ramble on about the shit in my life, tries to give me advice he knows I won't listen to, comes over and eats my food....but he's there if I need him. And I'm determined we should go on more trips. We have fun, and you know it!!

....so trip soon, Jarx??

~Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment