Thursday 13 January 2011

30 Days of Truth: Someone who has/had made your life hell

Hmmmm...how to answer this one. Well, I'm gonna take the easy (and kinda truthful) way out, and say no one. There really isn't anyone who has made my life incredibly hellish, and there definitely isn't anyone who has done it purposely and for a prolonged period of time.

I think it'd be unfair to name people here who have done something that made my life difficult for a small period of time, or who did something, not on purpose, that made my life hell.

I can think of a lot of people who have done shit to me that makes my life hard, or made me feel worthless, or have done what they can to bring me down. But I don't really want to start a list of everyone who has ever hurt or wronged me.

Also, I'm trying to have less drama and gossip and I'm trying to learn to let things go, so that's all I'm going to say on this one.

~Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment