Wednesday 26 January 2011

30 Days of Truth: Some­one you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

There are actually a lot of people that fit in this category. I've recently come to the conclusion that a lot of people in my life are not healthy for me. This doesn't make it any easier for me to walk away from them. As we all know, I will fight forever to make something work...until I can't anymore.

I've actually been thinking a lot about this recently. I would absolutely love to lead a drama-free life and just be happy in the knowledge that all the people I know are honest with me and would have my back if I needed them....but that's sadly not the case. I don't really believe that everyone I know would stand behind me if I needed them to.

I'm not a fan of fake people. I try to be honest, and I tell people what I think and how I feel 90% of the time. I don't want to talk about someone behind their back and then pretend that I'm their friend when I'm with them. I don't want to beat the same topic to death and I don't want to hate anyone. But at the same time, I'm not sitting her listing everyone that I'm thinking of, because like I said, I'm only honest 90% of the time. It's not that I hate them or want to never speak to them again, I just wish it could be different.

A few people I really did wish I could let go or wish I'd just never met: my dad, my ex, my mom's ex, a few people at Lavalife. Yep, that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment