Thursday 20 January 2011

30 Days of Truth: Some­one you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.

Well, this would be an incredibly long list. I've come to the conclusion that I am terrible at keeping in touch with people. I don't call, I don't always go to events I'm invited to, I don't txt or send msgs.

I try to stay in touch, I do. Well, I guess Facebook doesn't really count, so maybe I don't, then. It doesn't help that my phone number has changed a million times in the last 10 years, that I've moved a few times, and that I don't work at the same location.

I don't actually hang out with anyone from high school, much less elementary school. That bothers me, 'cause there were tons of people that were awesome and that I'd love to see again, but like always, I never do anything about it. The only people I hang out with that I met in high school didn't even go to Pocock!! And the few people in my life that went to Pocock I met long after I (and they) had left.

And what about STM people?? What about the BFFs??? I suck. Maybe it's about time I start msging ppl and seeing if we can catch up. Maybe it'll be awesome!!

So don't be surprised, if you haven't heard from me in a while, to get a call or msg or facebook post from me. It's just me missing you.

~Suz

1 comment:

  1. Its usually the way it works in life. The older you get the more you appreciate the people you connected with in the past because you realize how few people there are out there that are on the same wavelength as you :)

    ReplyDelete