Thursday 12 April 2012

Ugh. Today is no good.

I don't know what's wrong with me today.  I've bitten everyone's head off.  No one is immune.  Well, except Matt, but that may have been because he was on MSN and not in person.  Also, I like his kisses and cuddles, so that might help his immunity :)

Anyways...yes, angry.  I'm not sure what it is that's pissed me off so bad, but I can't seem to stop wanting to kill or destroy things (or people).

I guess today is just one of those days where all I can think of are the bad things in my life.  Ugh.  Days like today are the worst.

But on a happier note, I restarted my soccer blog.  It seems that I still get a shit-ton of hits per day, so I figured I'd do something about it.  Who knows??  Maybe someone will stumble across it and decide that they must hire me for a writing job.  It could happen!!

Anyways, I think that's about it for happy.  I should prolly call Tamara or Kasia or someone and maybe leave the little bubble I'm living in.  Maybe that will help??

Let's hope it does.  Otherwise, I may beat the crap out of something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment