Thursday 26 April 2012

Vegas?? YES!!

I've decided that while I'm at home unemployed I should learn something new.  Maybe I don't have enough awesomely random qualifications for jobs, so I'm gonna teach myself a few things I've always wanted to learn.  Or I guess learn more of or be better at.

So I've been reviewing what I know of HTML and learning some new stuff.  I'm also planning to learn CSS.  It's not so bad, since I know the basics of HTML.  Not too much, but enough that it makes sense and I can make you a basic site.  I'm sure it'll get more confusing once I get to frames.  Frames seem kinda crazy.  The CSS is gonna be more complicated too, I'm sure.  But hopefully I'll be able to create myself an awesome site!!  I like the idea of doing the whole blog myself.  Prolly not for this one, but maybe for Since You Asked...

I'm also trying to better my Spanish.  I'm super slow at reading and I suck at writing, so I've decided to fix that.  How you ask??  Well, not with a fancy class or anything.  I'm just gonna take out library books and read them.  Slowly.  That way, I'll eventually learn to read faster, and hopefully my vocabulary and writing will be better.  It's how I learned my awesome English, so hopefully it'll work the same way.  Also, hopefully I'll learn where the damn accents go.  'Cause I can't figure that shit out to save my life.

So those two are my goal.  Once I master those, I may move on to other things.  I also want to do a few more DIYs, but those require work, and I'm kinda lazy.  At least, too lazy to find out how to do what I want, then get the stuff I need, and then actually do it.  But you never know.  If I do, I'll definitely post them on here.  I also want to figure out a way to grow tomatoes on my balcony, but like the aforementioned DIYs, I'm lazy.

Also, I'm prolly going to Vegas in June with Jenn.  It's gonna kick ass!!  I found a deal where we can go for four nights, so leaving Monday morning and coming back Friday afternoon, for $566 (including taxes and everything).  That's for the flight and a room at the Luxor.  I'm kinda hoping we can do it, 'cause it'd be freaking awesome!!!!  We're gonna see if Jarx wants to come, but I don't know if he can get the time off (or if he and his gf already have plans for any possible time off). I plan to once again (and hopefully succeed this time) attemptto have a shot at every bar down the strip.  I was one away from the end last time and I will so do it this time!!  Although hopefully, it won't be followed by an almost 6 hour bus ride that I was still drunk for (at least I was at the beginning!!).

Unfortunately, there will sadly be no concert in New Jersey in May for me.  I'm gonna either be going camping or Tom's trailer.  I'm okay with either plan, I just wish Matt was coming with us.  I like spending time with him and I think he'd enjoy it, if he gave it a chance.  It makes me a little sad that he doesn't want to ever come.  But oh, well.  I'm sure I'll have an awesome time anyways!!


No comments:

Post a Comment