Friday 23 March 2007

Magazine??

So, I think I've screwed up magazine class really bad. Everything else, I'm doing okay in. But magazine class?? I'm so screwed. I don't even know if it's not too late to fix it by now. I think right now it's because I really don't care about anything. And I know that if I fail it, it's okay, because I can do it next year. I mean, I'm one year behind for one class already, so what's just one more class??

I don't know. I don't really want to do it again, so I guess I'll have to email Bill and hope that he passes me. I don't think depression and lethargy count as a valid sickness, though. Cross your fingers for me.

On the happy side, I got an 85% on my dangerous earth essay!! Yay for me!!

So Janna's bday at the bar is tonight, and I think I'm gonna give her a cash for life ticket. She always gives me them, with the hope that I win, so I think I'll do the same. Imagine winning?? What a great gift that'd be. But then I'd be mad that it wasn't mine.

Anyways, at the bar, they have these nachos made with potatoes instead of chips. So I'm gonna try them, they sound interesting. I'll let you know how they were.

You know, I forgot how much writing helps. I should write a book!! I don't know what about, though. Self-help books suck, and I'm bad at fiction. Oh, well. No book, then.

But yeah, so I need a job. I think I may go to Eaton's Centre tomorrow and apply at the stores there. Hopefully I can find a job soon, I'm in need of money.

I gotta get going, I have to go take a shower and get ready. I still haven't finished my 10 page essay. I'm at 2 pages. But I don't really get a choice about Janna's, so I'll finish tomorrow.

Okie, bye bye now.

P.S. Does anyone even read this?? It makes me feel better, so I'll keep doing it, but I'm just curious if anyone else reads it.

No comments:

Post a Comment