Friday 30 March 2007

No homework!! I'm bored...

So I'm in the weird and rare situation of not having any homework. It's new for me. I mean, I have nothing due next week. I have stuff due the week after, but nothing I can really do. The design assignment has to be done at school, because I can't transfer it back and forth from the PC Quark to the Mac Quark. So I have to do it there. The COMM one, I have to finish reading the book, which I'm slowly doing. It's kinda boring and I'm not really in a reading mood. So I can't write the essay until I read it. And the two for Thursday, I haven't gotten them yet!! I get them this upcoming Thursday, and they're due the week after.

So yeah, I'm bored. I don't really know what to do with myself. I could clean my room, or do my laundry. Or I could read the book. But none of those sound too appealing. So I'm at a loss as to what to do.

So maybe I'll just go play some more Neverwinter Nights. Such a good game.

Oh, and just to confirm it for everyone, I am definitely gonna be going to Seneca in the fall. I know my reasons for making that decisions weren't the best, but it's done and I will stick by what I've chosen. I basically decided that I let it get too far and I screwed up too bad. And sadly, I don't really want to try and fix it. I'd basically have to redo 2nd year, and I don't want to. So I'm gonna start over somewhere new and do something different. The option of going back to journalism when I'm done will always be there, but for now, I'm going to Seneca, and then to a BA at York. That's the plan, and I will stick by it.

Hopefully the ride isn't as bad as it seems. Apparently I have to go to Kipling by bus, take the subway to St. George, switch onto the other subway, go to Sheppard, and then get on a bus. Yeah, far. I'm gonna hate this. On the plus side, I get to sleep. Maybe do some homework?? Maybe I'll just buy a few more books and read. Ooh, I'll bring the PSP. Good plan!!

Anyways, I'm off to play Neverwinter now.
Bye bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment