Monday 26 March 2007

Seneca, here I come!!

So I've decided that I second-guess myself too much.

I made a decision. I won' tbe staying at Humber, I will be going to Seneca for their General Arts and Science Diploma. It's a two year program, and it leads basically to York. My courses will be at the Seneca@York campus, which, as you can tell, is at York University. So I've decided that it will be better for me, maybe meet some new people, do something general and then go on to York. This program gets you in to their Bachelor of Arts degree, which includes Criminology and Political Science as options. So that's my plan.

But now I'm wondering if that's a good idea. Am I wrong to leave?? Am I being retarded?? Yesterday, I was happy with my decision. I really was. And then today I tried to drop my magazine course, and they wouldn't let me because apparently friday was the last day to drop a course. So now I'm mad, because I'm stuck in it anyways. So now I don't know what to do.

You know, I'm gonna go to Seneca. Like I told Anthony, although I love writing and I love the news, it's too much. I like deadlines and all, but it's too much pressure and too much work and I'm not organized and disciplined enough to do what I need to do.

So yay, Seneca!! It better kick ass!! Also, on the happy side, I finally get a school email!!! So exciting. I can now join another facebook network. Happy day!!

Anyways, gotta go. Back to my essay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment