Tuesday 20 March 2007

A new blog

So I've decided to move over here and start a new blog. I was getting a little bored of livejournal. So I figured I'd try something new.

Anyways, welcome to my blog. I can't guarantee that I'll update it too often, because sometimes things just get so hectic. And homework must come first. Though I do love to procrastinate!!

So my name's Susana, and I'm 23. I was born at the military hospital in San Salvador, El Salvador. I lived there until I was 7 years old (except for 6 months, when I lived in Argentina). Then we lived in Buffalo for about a month, and then we moved to Toronto.

My parents are divorced, and I live with my mom, my two brothers, and my sister. I haven't seen or spoken to my dad in about three years now.

I'm in 2nd year journalism at Humber College. Next year, when we get to pick, I will be doing print (newspapers and magazine). I'm one year behind, because I failed the one very important class, but I won't feel bad because half the class failed it with me. So I will be staying on an extra year for only one class. Since I will be paying full tuition, however, I will also be doing a Certificate in the Study of Human Behaviour. I figure, I'm paying for it, why not?

I've been with my boyfriend, Anthony, for almost four years. It'll be four years May 20th. We're doing pretty good, but we have our moments. We like to disagree a lot. But I love him, and he makes me happy.

As for school right now, I have six classes. Comm 401 (a fancy way of saying English class), Design, Magazine, Dangerous Earth, Origins of Life, and Surveying Society. And yeah, they all like to give lots of homework. This week isn't really too bad, only my magazine article and a 10-page essay due. I know of at least 3 things due next week, and I don't really want to think of how bad it will be after that, as it gets close to the end of the school year.

I just can't wait for May, when school is over and we go camping. It's such a good weekend, when it doesn't rain badly or snow.

Anyways, I have to get going. Many things on today's to-do-list. I have to go to the doctor's, I have to clean my room and do my laundry, and I have to finish my magazine article. It's due tomorrow. And I have to dye my hair, because it did a weird thing with the pink highlights, and so we must get rid of that.

Anyways, here's a picture of me and Anthony, just because I love it and I can post it here.
Bye bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment