Wednesday 22 December 2010

30 Days of Truth: Something you hate about yourself.

This was surprisingly difficult. Not because I'm so awesome that I couldn't think of something I hated, but because apparently I hate a lot about myself. So I decided to pick two things to focus on: my incredibly low self-esteem and my lack of motivation.

So as most of you already know, I don't have the best opinion of myself. I mean, overall, I think I'm okay. I have good days, on which I think I'm smart, and pretty, and going places in life. But most days, I think the opposite.

I can think of a million reasons why I'm like this, and honestly, I'm not sure how to change that. I can say that if I lost weight I'd be better, but I'm not sure I would be. I could say that if I had a great job I'd change, but I'm not sure I would.

Not surprisingly, low self-confidence is fairly common amongst the female population. It's not easy to think you're great and sexy when you look at people like Nicole Scherzinger and Jessica Biel and every other actress and singer and model.

Anyways, so that's what I hate the most about myself. I would change that before I changed anything else about myself. If I had more self-confidence, then half the stuff I currently want to change might not be necessary anymore.

Second highest on that list would have to be my motivation ADD. It seems like I can only be motivated by something for short spans of time, and it never lasts long enough for me to finish anything. School, stories, work, events...anything. If I could make myself be motivated long enough to actually finish something and go somewhere and do something, that would be great.

So there you go. Day one done. Maybe day two tomorrow?? We'll see.

~Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment