Monday 27 December 2010

30 Days of Truth: Something you hope to do in your life.

Well, this is a long one. I have both a list of things I want to do next year, as well as a list of things to do before I die. Then there's a list of places I want to visit. And then there's the things I want to accomplish in life. So I guess I'll just talk about all of those.

The list for next year can actually be found on this site, a few posts down. Just look for the post titled "Things I want to do in 2011."

The list of things I want to do before I die is quite long, and honestly, it just keeps changing. I add things all the time, and I remove things (not often), or I plain just forget some things. To name a few on that list:
- swim with dolphins
- go skydiving
- see the Northern Lights
- walk through the mountains to Macchu Picchu
- attend the World Cup
- learn as many languages as possible
- ride a hot air balloon
- learn to horseback ride
- learn to surf
- go wild water rafting in the Grand Canyon
- hug a panda
- walk the Great Wall of China
- go on a safari
- visit Mount Everest and Kilimanjaro

Yeah, there's tons more. And I'm pretty sure if I sit here I can come up with a super long list. I should start a scrapbook and put one thing per page, and put a picture when I do it. Yep, that's my new plan. Now to get a scrapbook :)

As for places I want to go, well, I want to go to every country. All of them. And I want to visit every state and province. Obviously, there's a few places I want to go more than others, so here's a list of the ones I want to see the most: Macchu Picchu, Scotland, Madrid, Australia, Ireland, London, Galapagos Islands, Jasper National Park, Thailand, Brazil. I could just go on, but I guess that's a good enough list.

And lastly, things I want to accomplish. Well, I'd like to get a great job, maybe writing, maybe doing PR, that pays me well and is stable. I'd like to one day have a PR or event planning or writing-type company that does well, or maybe just have a good position at someone else's company. I'd like to buy a condo, or a house, and have it be nicely furnished. I want to buy a car, maybe a Nissan Rogue or a Lexus RX. I'd like to get married to someone I love and trust and who treats me well and who loves me and trusts me. I'd like to have kids, two, maybe three, and one day have the kind of relationship with them that I have with my mom. I'd like to have a dog. A cute, fluffy dog.

So there you go. My lists. Apparently I want to do a lot. Maybe I should get working on that??

~Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment