Monday 27 December 2010

30 Days of Truth: Something you have to forgive someone else for.

I've spent some time thinking about this one. There are many things that people have done to me throughout my life that I feel would take a while for me to forgive. Many of them, I haven't forgiven them, and I probably never will.

I can hold grudges for a very long time. I can be angry for years, or just not willing to let go and move on because I don't want to.

But honestly, I can't think of anything I feel the need to forgive others for. The problem with this one is that it asks you not for something that you felt was done to you and would require forgiveness, but for something I feel I need to forgive for. So I'm going to have to say that I don't feel the need to forgive anything I haven't already forgiven.

So I guess this one will be left unanswered?? Oh, well. Maybe I'll have better luck with the next one.

~Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment