Saturday 31 March 2012

30 Days of Truth: Things I could live without


16. Some­one or some­thing you def­i­nitely could live without.

I don't really get this one.  Am I supposed to say something like my dad and debt??  Or something like disease and famine??  'Cause I could live without either.

And really, if I could live without something, shouldn't I have gotten rid of it by now??  Shouldn't I have done my best to not have it in my life??

I guess I should talk about stuff I do have in my life that I wish wasn't there but isn't easy to just  get rid of. So although it would be nice if disease and famine were eradicated, that's so not what this question is asking.

So I'll stick with my dad and debt.

I'm not sure that those really need an explanation.  If you don't know why I don't want my dad in my life, you should probably just read a few posts back.  And if you don't know why debt is shitty, well, then let's trade!!

So yeah, that's about all I've got for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment