Monday 7 May 2012

My secret love of fake orangey goodness!!

I'm not sure how many of you know, but secretly, I'm a Sunny D junkie. I love Sunny D.  I could drink it forever.  If I'm ever asked to get orange juice, that's what I'll get.  So as a warning, don't ask me to get orange juice unless you want Sunny D.  Or be specific about which one you want.  And I always make sure to bring one or two bottles camping. It's so not good for you and so yummy tasting.  It's so fake....and so good!! I love it.

So yesterday, while on a super quick Walmart run, I came across this aisle, and took a picture.  It was like someone at Walmart actually went out of their way to make me happy.  So I had to share it.

I'm not sure why someone decided that an entire aisle needed to be sunny D (it was half the regular yellow one, and half of the orange tangy one, which is why further down the colour changes), but they're freaking awesome!!

Of course I bought some.  I had to.  It called to me.  Also, it was only $2 for the big bottle!!!  If I'd taken more cash with me, I would so have bought more than one.  It's not like they go bad or anything.  Seriously, they're fake juice.  That shit must last forever!!  I should put some aside in case the zombies come or the Mayans are right.  Ooooh, I'll make an underground bunker and fill it with Sunny D.  Except...well...that would be a lot of work.  Maybe I'll just fill my closet and hope my building doesn't blow up due to zombies/apocalypse.

But yes, sooooo tasty.  I'm looking forward to breakfast, and the nice big glass of fake orange juice I'm gonna have with it.  I don't even know what I'm gonna have for breakfast, but I know it'll include Sunny D.

'Cause there's just no better way to start the day than with fake, way-too-yellow, orange juice.  Unless I was on a beach.  Oooh, at the beach, drinking some Sunny D.  With rum in it!!  That'd definitely be a better way to start the day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment