Monday 26 November 2007

Everybody, put up your hands, say, "I don't want to be in love! I don't want to be in love!"

It was a slap in the face
How quickly I was replaced
And are you thinking of me when you fuck her?

And every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back
I hope you feel it.
Well can you feel it?
----

So yeah, so far, everyone's coming to the Christmas dinner. Me, Kasia, Tom, Krystal, Jarx, Ela, Jack, Sal, Tamara, Drew, Becky, Gavin, Robin, and Rose. Only Matt is a maybe. And he's the only one who hasn't answered me about Secret Santa. So I figure I'll draw names tomorrow and just leave him out. If he decides to come, he'll still be welcome, but he won't have a present. Oh, well. Too bad, so sad.

Anyways.....so Robin said that she talked to Gavin's parents and she said that there is a chance that something could be happening there for New Years. That makes me happy. I mean, if Rose and Ela still want to go to the club, we could always go, stay until about 1 am, and then head to Gavin's. I'll figure something out. But I like the house party idea. Really, I'm not too big on the club for new years idea.

So I've been reading non-stop lately, and watching my DVDs. Mainly ones my mom and Gaby will agree to. But I think this weekend I will watch some Rome. I know Jack wants it back (and no, you can't have them yet), so I really should get a move on those. Maybe I should just buy them, that way I can take my time. Haha, it would give me something new to eBay. I love eBay.

But yeah, so the reading and the Criminal Minds/Heroes helps. Especially reading. I'm in another world when I read. I can't hear things around me, I can't see people around me. Honestly, you could come in the room and take stuff, then walk back out, and I wouldn't notice. I'm awesome when I read. See, I don't see the words. It's like watching a movie. If it's a good book, I don't see any of the words on the page, I just see the story playing out in my head. I love it. Watching the tv shows are a little more mindless, just staring at the screen, but it's distracting nonetheless.

But yeah, anyways. Work is crazy. Stupid salesmen keep bringing in the contracts at the last minute, so I'm always running around looking for files. It's getting kinda annoying. I keep getting shit from Nick for it, but really, there's nothing I can do about it. If they would enforce their own rules, it would work much better.

Anyways, I'm going to bed now. Maybe I'll ramble on some more tomorrow. And don't worry, it'll also start with part of a song, and the title will be a line from a different song. Why?? Because it makes me feel better to write out a song that kinda shows how I feel. And the title is really because I'm just not creative at all, and it's easier to describe msyelf with something from music. It sucks that I wasn't born with more musical talent.

Haha, bet you can't guess the songs!!

Anyways, nighty night.
Susana

No comments:

Post a Comment