Sunday 18 November 2007

Things are good, except for that stupid boy problem I still have...

"I Still" by BSB

Who are you now?
Are you still the same or did you change somehow?
What do you do at this very moment when I think of you?
And when I'm looking back
How we were young and stupid
Do you remember that?

No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go

I still need you
I still care about you
Though everything's been said and done
I still feel you
Like I'm right beside you
But still no word from you

Now look at me
Instead of moving on I refuse to see
That I keep coming back
Yeah, I'm stuck in a moment
That wasn't meant to last

I try to fight it
Can't deny it
You don't even know

That I still need you
I still care about you
Though everything's been said and done
I still feel you
Like I'm right beside you
But still no word from you

I wish I could find you
Just like you found me
Then I would never let you go

Though everything's been said and done
I still feel you
Like I'm right beside you
But still no word from you
-------

So I still think about him way, way too much. He doesn't think about me, so isn't it about time I stopped?? But how do I stop??

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

God, I miss having someone to hold me. And to talk to. And to kiss. And to make everything better..... It's okay. One day he'll be out of my head. And when I can stop wondering what went wrong and wondering why he's with someone and I'm not, then, and only then, can I try to be friends with him. But until that day, I fucking hate him. And if I don't have to see him, I won't. And if I don't have to invite him, I won't. But one day, it'll change. I know it.
-------

So yeah, on a happy note, I got tickets to see Three Days Grace. Yay!!! That makes me uber happy. Hopefully, it won't be as violent as the one in Ohio.

Also, I'm booking my G2 test soon. I'm aiming for the next two weeks. And I'm aiming to have the car by Christmas.

And I got a new phone!!! Man, it's freaking awesome!! It's the LG Shine. So pretty. It's one of those that slides up to use, instead of flipping open. And it has Rogers on Demand, and music videos, and MSN, and it's an MP3 player.....it's awesome. I love it. And the plan I got is fantastic too. I can basically use it all I want without worrying about going over my minutes. I love it!! Now all I have to worry about is this internet usage. I seem to be on it a lot....

And yeah, so Jarx said he's in for New York. You know what that means?? I won't be going by myself!! All I needed was one person to come with me. I'm so looking forward to it. Statue of Liberty, Empire State building....it'll kick ass!! I'm glad he's my travel buddy. I just hope Krystal doesn't think anything of it. I mean, lots of people told me I shouldn't go with someone else's bf, and I think a few ppl told her that she shouldn't have been okay with it. But me and Jarx would never happen, we'd end up killing each other. Not to mention he has cooties. Anyways, it'll kick ass, and we'll have a great time!!

And I've made the Christmas dinner event on facebook. And so far, most ppl are coming. I don't know if Robin and Gavin are coming, but I hope they do. I didn't invite Anthony, but you know, no one's really said anything about him not being there, so I won't worry about it. Plus, really, me and Kasia have been doing this dinner for longer than we've known them, and neither of us like him, so too bad.

And to make things better, Kasia might be moving her bday party to the 8th, which means I'll be able to go to both her party and the work Christmas party with no problems!! That makes me super happy, 'cause I don't have to miss either one.

Anyways, done rambling now. Bedtime.
Nighty night.
Susana

No comments:

Post a Comment