Wednesday 14 November 2007

So obviously I'm pissed...

So I bought a new dress today. It's black, it's booby, and it's shorter than my normal dresses. It's above the knee. Not too much, though. I'm wearing it to the work Christmas party. I'm excited. I'm gonna wear it with my strappy black stiletto sandals. Hopefully it looks good. :D

Anyways, so the yurt camping thing isn't happening. We couldn't get one in Algonquin, and Gavin says we can only do his cottage if Sal agrees, but I never talk to Sal, so when can I ask him?? And now Jarx and Krystal can't come anyways....and even if I decide to plan something anyways, not Kasia's saying we should stay and do something for Sal. I don't see why, I'm not really his friend. He's done nothing for me but ignore my feelings and make me feel worse. And apparenlty Matt is the one who wants to go out for Sal's bday. Yeah, another person I don't particularily care for. Plus, I don't even know if anything is even happening. Really, I haven't been invited to anything nor heard any concrete plans.

So yeah, I'm upset about that.

But yeah, anyways.......so the work xmas party falls on the same night as Kasia's bday. Problem is, I told Nicole I'd take her as my date before Kasia told me she was doing something that night. So then yesterday when I talked to her, she made me feel bad for missing it. And I'm sorry, but I'd already told Nicole and everything. It's not like I can't hang out with Kasia for her actual bday, or go to dinner and a club with her any other day. I don't understand why going to a club 4 days later is all that important.

I'm just tired of people making me feel guilty for not doing what they want, but no one doing what I want at all. So you know what?? Too fucking bad for all of you. I don't care what you want.

So obviously I'm not in the greatest mood. I really should just go to bed and hope that tomorrow works out better than today. Not that today was bad, really, but whatever.

I'm just mad at everyone right now. Yeah, you know what?? Bedtime.
Nighty night.

~Susana

No comments:

Post a Comment